Monday, July 16, 2012

Oh hey website, you're still here!

I've been woefully neglectful of this website for far too long. Perhaps even more than this website, but I'm here to change all that.
I've been focusing on Imaginary Friend Press. For those who might be unfamiliar IFP is a small chapbook press I started way back in the yesteryear. It has been a big 2012 though. The catalog has more than doubled, I've started learning how to network better, and in general it seems to be picking up steam. Also, you can like IFP on facebook here. Please do. It creates a sense of validation that I've done a good thing by sacrificing a good portion of my kitchen table.
As far as my own writing: I have been writing, but I have not been sending out. Watch out editors. There's going to be a massive influx of my poems hitting you soon. I've also got a few readings on the schedule. If you happen to be in Milwaukee on August 2nd I'll be at Boswell; if you're in Lexington, KY August 29th I'll be reading at Holler Poetry Series. Perhaps I'll have even more news soon. Check back! I'll be better about this, I swear.